01 Feb 2020
- Leading fitness brand introduces game-changing, flexible gym plan – MyFit – to cater to the shifting health and fitness needs of Filipinos
- MyFit gives members the flexibility to customize their gym plans according to their needs and usage, starting from only P1,990 per month for gym membership (one club)
- Choose from a wide variety of add-ons including cycling classes only, unlimited classes, multiple club access, towel service, and personal training.
Leading fitness brand Fitness First recently introduced MyFit, a game-changing, flexible gym plan designed to cater to the shifting health and fitness needs of Filipinos. This new plan, which has a starting price of P1,9901 per month for a one club gym membership, allows members to customize their plan, where dues will commensurate with the type of access, facilities, and services they wish to avail of.
“MyFit comes at a time when personalization and customization has become the norm rather than the exception in so many aspects of our lives,” said Mark Ellis, Country Manager, Fitness First Philippines. “We recognize that consumers today are extremely savvy and know what they want from their gym membership, so with this element of flexibility, we’re making it easier for people to access Fitness First’s class-leading facilities, and opt to add on more clubs to access2, types of group fitness experiences, as well as services such as personal training or towel service.”
“While an all-inclusive Fitness First Platinum membership definitely delivers more value, we understand that this may not be what some consumers are looking for when they’re considering signing up for a gym,” continued Ellis.
Besides facilities such as sauna and steam rooms, changing rooms with showers and electronically secured lockers, and members’ lounge with WiFi and unlimited refreshments, Fitness First offers members a robust instructor-led group fitness timetable of more than 1,500 classes a week across its 12-club network in the Philippines, ranging from high intensity to gentle reconditioning exercises. At the forefront are its proprietary Signature programs, created by Fitness First and available only at Fitness First clubs. These include:
- BOOM, a music inspired, high intensity boxing cardio workout which was recently launched at Mall of Asia and will be coming to other clubs soon
- Flow Yoga series, a variety of yoga classes to relax the mind, body and soul. These classes are designed to suit everyone, from beginners to advanced students
- Freestyle Group Training HIIT, 30 minutes of fast paced, high intensity workout, combining bodyweight and equipment-based exercises that will get the heart rate up
- Pro 45, a-45 minute cycling class inspired by Olympians’ and professional riders’ training, using state of the art SC3 bikes
- Burn, a workout designed to keep calories burning all day long
Popular Les Mills programs such as BodyCombat, BodyAttack, BodyPump, and RPM, as well as Zumba, also feature regularly on the Fitness First timetables.3
Members who wish to take their fitness further can also choose from a selection of Personal Training packages. Conducted by a Certified Fitness Coach, personal training sessions are customized to suit an individual’s needs and fitness goals, and take into consideration their body’s imbalances and deficiencies.
“Through MyFit, we want to encourage those who see cost as a barrier to accessing high quality fitness facilities and expertise to change their perception, and start living their best lives through fitness,” concluded Ellis.
For more information, please visit www.fitnessfirst.com.ph.
• Aerial Flow Yoga
• Core Flow Yoga
• Dynamic Flow Yoga
• Gentle Flow Yoga
• Hot Flow Yoga
• Freestyle Group Training
• Freestyle Group Training Core
• Freestyle Group Training HIIT
• Freestyle Group Training Power
• Freestyle Group Training Strength
• Animal Flow
• Hardcore Maxx
• Hardcore Overload
• Indoor Triathlon
• Les Mills Tone
• Drums Alive
• Retro Pop
Experience Fitness First’s class-facilities and services with MyFit. Choose from a variety of add-ons suited to your needs and interests.
Box to the beat with Boom, a Fitness First signature class that will challenge your cardio, muscular, and neural systems while improving your boxing technique. Experience Boom and other HIIT Circuit classes for only P300 on top of your gym membership with MyFit.
Revolutionize the way you ride with Fitness First’s state of the art Stages SC3 bikes. Avail of unlimited Cycling classes for only P300 monthly on top of your gym membership with MyFit.
Break new grounds and reach new heights with Fitness First’s signature Flow Yoga classes. Over 800 classes are conducted monthly across all clubs. Avail of unlimited Yoga classes for only P300 monthly on top of your gym membership with MyFit.
Challenge your body and stay motivated as a group at Freestyle Group Training- a 30-minute workout that delivers maximum results. Experience unlimited HIIT Circuit classes for only P300 on top of your gym membership with MyFit.
Experience fitness, one on one. Surpass your fitness goals with the help of Fitness First’s Certified Fitness Coaches.
About Fitness First Asia
Fitness First is one of the largest fitness brands in the world, and the largest in Southeast Asia. In Asia alone, there are more than 90 Fitness First clubs across Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand. A trusted, enduring brand with unparalleled brand equity, our unrivalled network in the region, knowledgeable teams, new technology, and world class clubs has earned us the trust of our more than 230,000 members around the region who allow us to help them go further in life through fitness. Through the support of our parent company Evolution Wellness, we’re well-placed to build on our leadership position in the fast-growing Asian fitness market. Find out more by visiting www.fitnessfirst.asia.