OUR VIRTUAL DOORS ARE OPEN
Join us for your favorite group fitness classes streaming live from our studio straight to your home or anywhere you are.
Stay motivated everyday with our top classes
We're livestreaming a wide variety of classes - from Yoga to HIIT and Dance, to keep you on track with your fitness game.
The best in the business
We’ve selected our top instructors to inspire and motivate you to keep smashing your goals.
All fitness levels welcome
Regardless where you are in your fitness journey, we got your back.
OCTOBER 2020 TIMETABLE
Frequently Asked Questions
- HOW DO I SUBSCRIBE?Pay the monthly freeze fee of Php600 or reactivate your full gym membership and enjoy exclusive access to our Virtual Studio classes with your favorite instructors. Access is currently for members only.
- HOW MANY CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE?We currently have 30 classes a week on our timetable. Do watch out as we introduce more classes in the coming weeks.
- WHAT TYPES OF ONLINE CLASSES WILL BE OFFERED?Our timetable offers a variety of Signature and Les Mills classes, ranging from Dance, HIIT, Yoga and more. You'll also get a chance to try our sister brand's signature classes when you sign up.
- IS THIS OPEN TO NON-MEMBERS? CAN I INVITE MY FRIENDS TO JOIN?
This offer is exclusively available for Fitness First/ Celebrity Fitness members at the moment.
- HOW DO I BOOK A CLASS?Visit the Virtual Studio Booking page to choose and book your preferred class. You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link after you've completed the registration.
- I'M HAVING DIFFICULTIES SIGNING UP THROUGH EVENTBRITE. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
For first time participants, you would first need to register for an Eventbrite account before you can book a class. Please download this step-by-step guide to help you set up your account.
Once registration is completed, you may book all your classes using the same account.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO PREPARE FOR THESE CLASSES?Please download Zoom as classes will be streamed via this platform. Most classes are non-equipment based, however for equipment-based classes, we will be suggesting alternatives for equipment and you will be informed in advance on what to prepare.
- CAN I CREDIT MY MARCH DUES AND USE AS PAYMENT FOR MY FREEZE FEES?Paid pro-rata dues in March is not applicable. We will credit that once you resume your monthly membership fee billing.
- WHAT WILL BE THE PAYMENT OPTION?For you convenience, the fee will be auto-debited from the debit or credit card you've provided.
- WHO DO I CONTACT IN CASE I NEED ANY ASSISTANCE?