- Self Service
- What are the club opening hours?
You have the flexibility of being able to workout any time, day or night. You can usually start exercising from 8:00am to 8:00pm on weekdays*, and 8:00am to 6:00pm on weekends*. It's best to check with your club for exact opening times.
* Some clubs may differ. Selected clubs are closed on Sundays.
- What's the difference between a Platinum club and other clubs?
Platinum clubs have additional facilities and benefits that are exclusively just for Platinum clubs. Platinum club offers extended range of toiletries and and upgraded members lounge with internet stations. A full executive towel and workout kit service* is also available for an additional Php200 fee monthly. Platinum membership allows you the privilege to have reciprocal access to all Platinum and Premium clubs over 300 clubs worldwide.
*Towel and workout kit service is temporarily unavailable as part of our enhanced hygiene measure against COVID-19.
- Can I bring a guest to the club?
Bringing of guests is currently not allowed due to the COVID-19 situation. This is an extra precautionary measure to ensure the safety of our members and staff.
- When's the quietest time to visit the club?
On weekdays the clubs are generally busiest before work, at lunchtime and after work. If you prefer a quieter atmosphere pay a visit just after lunch or in the afternoon.
- Can my children wait for me in the members' lounge while I work out?
No. We are concerned about your children's safety as our facilities are not child-proof.
- Facilities and Benefits
- Which club has a swimming pool?
Platinum RCBC and Platinum Aura.
- Do I need to bring my own towel?
If you have a Platinum membership, you have the option to avail of the full executive towel service* for an additional Php200 fee monthly. Otherwise, you'll need to bring your own towel to dry off. Towels to be returned to the towel counter before exiting the club.
*Towel service is temporarily unavailable as part of our enhanced hygiene measure against COVID-19.
- How do I use the lockers?
Your membership card gives you access to the lockers.
For selected clubs with SmartCard locker system, you'll be able to exchange your membership card with a SmartCard to lock and unlock your chosen locker.
Note: lockers are only available for use during your workout and will automatically open when the club closes in the evening. While care is taken to ensure the security of our lockers, we can't accept responsibility for items lost or damaged through theft or misplacement.
For further assistance, please speak to our reception team in the club.
- Are there any social events for members and staff?
Yes, they're great fun and an excellent way of getting to know everyone. To find out more about our fitness challenges, special themed classes, or club events, just keep an eye on the member notices around the club.
- Who can I ask if I have trouble using the equipment?
Our fitness team is always there to help answer your questions if you get stuck. Feel free to approach any trainer on the floor should you need assistance.
- What happens if I lose something in the changing rooms?
Let reception know as soon as possible so we can check if someone's handed it in. Please remember that your belongings are your responsibilities at all times.
- What if I lose my membership card?
Don't worry. Let reception know and they'll issue you with a new one for a replacement fee.
- What should I do if the fire alarm sounds?
Don't panic. Our fully trained team will tell you what to do and guide you to safety. If the alarm stops after a short time, it was simply a false alarm or a test.
- Are the team trained in first aid?
Yes, we always have a number of first aiders on duty. In an unlikely event that someone is injured, there are also first aid boxes located at reception.
- How old do I have to be to join Fitness First?
To join you must be 14 years old and above. Members under 18 will need to be supervised by a member who refer the minor when using the club facilities. All membership agreements for children under 18 years of age need to be authorised and signed by a legal guardian.
- How much is membership at Fitness First?
Membership rates vary depending on the type of package that is best suited for you. Please contact your local Fitness First club where our staff will be happy to discuss all of their membership options.
- How do I pay for my Fitness First membership?
Most members pay through auto debit on Credit Cards. An additional fee is charged for payments made via debit cards. Upfront term payment options are also available.
However if you opt to join online, we only accept credit card as of the moment.
- Are there extras to pay for once I've joined Fitness First?
Your Gym Access membership will allow you to take advantage of our many unique and entirely complimentary benefits such as beverages and toiletries in the changing room for your convenience. You may opt to avail of unlimited Yoga, HIIT Circuit Training or Cycling classes* for only Php660 per month, or enjoy unlimited Group Exercise classes for an additional Php990 per month, both on top of your Gym Access membership.
* Group fitness class add-on is currently unavailable.
- Can I purchase a membership as a gift?
Yes, you can buy a Fitness First membership as a gift. Just visit your local Fitness First club and speak with a Membership Consultant to learn more.
- Membership Benefits
- When I join, can I use all Fitness First clubs in Philippines?
Yes you can, if you have opted for our Platinum Passport membership which allows you access to all Fitness First clubs in the Philippines. Passport membership allow access to all Premium clubs in the Philippines.
- Can I work out while travelling overseas?
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we have temporarily ceased to allow access to members wishing to enter using the International Passport privilege until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we look forward to advising when international fitness passport privileges can be restored.
- Can I put my membership on hold?
Yes you can. We call our hold option - freeze. At Fitness First, we believe that exercise is a lifelong habit. That's why when it comes to freezing of your membership, it will only be for medical reasons or outstation / overseas assignments for a minimum of 1 month with written notice. Please email our Member Services Team so we can process your request. A freeze fee will be charged.
- Am I obligated to a long-term contract when I join Fitness First?
Not at all! As a member of IHRSA (International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association), Fitness First adheres strictly to the rules of conduct which does not encourage the sale of long term contracts as it does not benefit the end-customer. For more information and how to educate yourself and your rights as a purchaser on this matter, please refer to IHRSA or visit us at the club for more details.
- What if I want to cancel my membership?
If you have to cancel your membership, please email our Member Services Team so your request can be processed. You will be required to give one calendar month's notice from the first day of the month of the next month. You may do this at any time after the end of your minimum contract period.
- Who qualifies for Member Benefits?
Any Fitness First member* who is an active member for at least 3 months is qualified for Member Benefits.
- Is there any cost attached to this?
No, it is absolutely free!
- How do I go about getting my First Club membership card?
Just bring your existing membership card to our club and get the First Club sticker from our Front of House colleagues. Your First Club benefits will be activated on the spot.
- What are the benefits of holding a First Club membership card?
As a First Club membership card holder, you will be entitled to bring a family member or friend to work out with you on weekends for FREE. Apart from that, from time to time, we will have special discounts and offers for First Club card holders.
- If I have outstanding balance, am I still entitled to be a First Club member?
Upon settling all outstanding balance, yes you will be entitled to be a First Club member.
- I have just frozen my account but have reached 11 active months in my tenure with Fitness First. Am I eligible for First Club?
Yes, you are!
- I have been a Fitness First member for 2 years. I then worked overseas for 1 ½ years and hence I terminated my membership. I am now back and have just joined Fitness First again. Am I entitled to First Club membership?
Yes, you are, as long as you fulfilled the minimum requirement of 11 months of being active in the current membership as a Fitness First member.
- Queries and Feedback
- If I have any queries about my membership or club who do I speak to?
Our club staff are happy to help you with any questions or feedback you have. If you'd prefer to speak to club management please let our reception team know. Each club has a Front of House Manager dedicated to ensuring you're completely satisfied with your membership. If the Front of House Manager isn't immediately available the reception team will ensure you are contacted by them as soon as possible. If your enquiry needs urgent attention your Club General Manager can help.
- How do I feedback about your products and services?
We welcome your feedback and we want to hear about ways we can assist you with any concerns you may have. If you have a complaint, please have a chat with one of our club staff.
If you would prefer to speak with club management, please let our reception team know. If they aren't immediately available, the reception team will ensure you are contacted by them as soon as possible.
You can also email us, send comments through the Fitness First Asia mobile app, or fill out our online contact form.
We also love to know what we're doing well too.
- What is Self Service Portal?
- The Self-Service portal is a one-stop portal where you can get easy access to view your membership details, update some of your personal information and check your payment status.
- How do I log in to Self Service Portal?
- You can login to the Self-Service Portal via our Fitness First brand website or through the Fitness First Mobile App. It is recommended to login via your home club brand website.
• On the Fitness First brand website, click on the LOGIN button that is located at the top right corner of the website.
• On the Fitness First Mobile App, tap on to the MORE section – Personal Details – Edit personal details link to login.
- Do I need to register to access Self Service Portal?
- If you have already registered an account on our Fitness First Mobile App, you are not required to register for another new account. To access the Self Service Portal, you can use the same email address and password you used in your Mobile App to login.
However, if you do not have an account registered with our Mobile App, then you are required to register for a new account in the Self Service Portal. Please ensure that you use the same email address that you have provided when you registered for a new membership with Fitness First.
- Does my Self Service Portal in has to be the same login information as my Fitness First mobile app?
- Yes. If you have already registered an account on our Fitness First Mobile App, you can use the same login information as your Mobile App.
- How do I reset my password?
- You can reset your password by clicking on the “Forgot Password” button on the login page. You will be prompted to input the email address used to register for an account in the Fitness First Mobile App. The system will then prompt you to reset your password.
- Can I change my contact details such telephone number and email address?
- You may update your telephone number through the Self-Service Portal. However, updating your email address can be done in the club.
- Can I change my membership payment card details?
- Yes, you are able to change your recurring payment card details. Once you have logged in to the Self Service Portal successfully, you can follow the steps below:
Step 1: Select the Payments and Credits tab
Step 2: Press the Edit button
Step 3: Input your new payment card details
Step 4: Click “Verify Card” button
Step 5: Follow authentication method required by issuing bank (eg. 3DS OTP)
Step 6: You will be prompted with the approval result
Step 6a4: If successful, save your new payment card details
Step 6b : If rejected, please check with your bank or retry with another card
- Can I cancel my membership via Self Service Portal?
- You are not able to cancel your membership via the Self-Service Portal at this moment. While we hate to see you go, should you like to cancel your membership, please contact your club or contact us through our Customer Service email at email@example.com to do so.
- Can I freeze my membership via Self Service Portal?
- You are not able to freeze your membership via the Self-Service Portal at this moment. To freeze your membership, please send an email to our Customer Service email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can process your request.
- Can I change my billing details?
Yes, you can update your billing address. Just login to the self-service portal to do so.
- Can I make any outstanding payments on the Self-Service Portal?
- Yes, you can make outstanding payments for your account balance. You can do so via the following steps below:
Step 1: Select the Payments and Credits tab
Step 2: Select Make A Payment
Step 3: Input the amount you would like to pay.
Step 4: Click Proceed and go through the payment portal.
Step 5: Your arrears will be updated on the Home Page.