We can’t wait to have you back to continue your fitness journey with us. Our facilities team will be undertaking a series of inspections and servicing procedures to make sure that our clubs are safe to welcome you back.
MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING AND WATER SYSTEMS ASSESSMENT
To clean air filters and service all air conditioning units.
To ensure all emergency life-saving systems are operational.
To ensure water systems are flushed and sterilized in compliance with local authority standards. This includes drinking fountains and water in the showers.
FITNESS EQUIPMENT ASSESSMENT
To ensure fire extinguishers are operational, emergency escape routes are clear.
To ensure the sound system, TVs, WiFi are operational.
As you return, below are the safety measures we have implemented for your wellbeing:
Bring your own gloves, mats , yoga hammocks, towels, workout apparel, and water bottles.
Have your temperature checked and hands sanitized when you enter and leave.
Keep a safe distance from others on the gym floor.
Wipe down equipment before and after use.
Avoid contact between your water bottle and water dispenser while refilling.
Required booking of slots for gym floor access and GX classes through the Fitness First mobile app.
APART FROM OUR OWN TECHNICIANS, WE WILL BE WORKING CLOSELY WITH OUR PARTNERS SUCH AS LANDLORDS AND CONTRACTORS TO MANAGE OUR clubS’ INSPECTIONS AND SERVICING. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILe WE GET OUR clubS UP AND RUNNING.
CLUB REOPENING SCHEDULE
- Accordion Item
- Accordion Item 1
- Accordion Item 2
- Accordion Item
- WHEN WILL THE CLUBS REOPEN?
In accordance with the latest announcement from the Hong Kong Government we will resume operations on 18 February 2021.
CAN I STILL ACCESS MULTIPLE CLUBS?
Fitness First Passport cardholders are able to access all clubs applicable to their service plan.
- Can I Still Use My International Fitness Passport?
Following the World Health Organisation’s declaration on 11 March describing COVID-19 as a pandemic, we implemented a freeze on both in-bound and out-bound International Fitness Passport usage.
We apologise for the inconvenience and request your understanding as to our proactive stance; we look forward to advising when International Fitness Passport privileges can be restored
- WHY DO I NEED TO WEAR A MASK?In order to safeguard all our cardholders and staff, and to enable social responsibility, we are temporarily requiring all visitors to wear a face mask when inside the facilities and not showering. Please wear a mask in accordance with the HK government regulations.
- WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE FOR WHEN YOU REOPEN?Before our club closures, we implemented precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of all our cardholders, guests and staff alike. Across all our clubs, we:1. Increased the frequency of cleaning and wiping down of equipment and surfaces.2. Supplied additional hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial sprays for all visitors and guests to use.3. Implemented a mandatory health declaration form before entry.4. Implemented temperature checks – anyone recording a temperature above 37.5°C, or experiencing flu-like symptoms such as coughing, runny nose and sore throat will be declined entry.5. Began compulsory temperature checks for staff twice a day.6. Increased communications to staff and cardholders to educate them about the virus.7. Empowered our General Managers and club teams to monitor guests and cardholders, to politely ask anyone exhibiting flu-like symptoms to leave the premises and seek immediate medical attention.8. Advised staff to avoid physical contact with cardholders and guests as appropriate. Correction of movement and/or posture will be done verbally or through demonstrations.9. All employees will be wearing face masks and will wear a face shield when engaging with others.We have also implemented additional control measures to ensure sufficient social distancing, including a reduction in capacity of all Group Exercise classes and a restriction on alternate cardio machines. Class booking services are available via the Fitness First App.For the time being, we will temporarily stop supplying the following for personal hygiene purposes: Boxing gloves, Boxing wraps and Heart-rate monitors. Please also bring your own Workout Attire, Water bottles, Towels & Yoga Toppers.We encourage all cardholders to continue to observe good personal hygiene, maintain good gym etiquette and be socially responsible. It is a collective effort to keep yourself, your loved ones and everyone safe.
- WILL THERE BE RESTRICTIONS / LIMITATIONS ON Cardholders ENTERING THE CLUB?
- Please wear a face mask at all times when moving around the facilities, except to shower or drink.
- We advise you to wear a face mask at all times when possible. Group class participants must wear a mask during the entire session.
- All visitors are required to have their temperature checked, and show confirmation of the completed digital health declaration form upon check-in at reception.
- Class bookings via the mobile app will be available from 17 Feb 6:00pm. Unregistered walk-ins for group classes are currently not permitted, so we encourage you to download the app in order to make bookings in advance.
- Maximum capacity of group classes has been reduced, and participants are required to wear a mask and must keep at least 1.5m space between others. (Exercising in our Outdoor GX / Outdoor PT sessions do not require wearing a mask.)
- All employees active in the centres will have been tested negative for coronavirus, and will be wearing face masks/shield when engaging with others.
- We have temporarily stopped supplying boxing gloves, boxing wraps, and heart-rate monitors, so please bring your own. Please also consider bringing your own towel and plastic bags to help us maintain the highest standard of hygiene.
- We have provided several hand sanitising stations throughout our facilities, so please use them as needed. Please use our disinfection stations to help wipe down equipment before and after use.
Responsible Social Distancing
- Keep a safe distance from others on the gym floor; at least 1.5m.
- We encourage you to bring a water bottle as we have disabled our drinking fountain. Please avoid contact between your water bottle and water dispenser when refilling.
- All cardio machines will have a 1.5m space between or have a partition separating them.
- Some day-use lockers have been restricted to provide extra distancing in the changing rooms.
- Lounge areas have reduced seating capacity.
- Sauna and Steam rooms remain closed until further notice.
- ARE YOU controlling THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE IN THE GYM AREA AND STUDIOS?Our Group Exercise Class capacity has been reduced. We have also placed restrictions on some machines to enable space between them. We encourage all visitors to practice social distancing as best as they can.
- WHERE CAN I FIND THE HEALTH DECLARATION FORM?