THE BENEFITS OF THE CLASS
WHO IS THE CLASS SUITABLE FOR
WHAT DO YOU DO IN THE CLASS
• Using 3 cardio machine (skierg, rower, bike) to enhance the exercise experience.
• Post-class? It’s no shocker: your total body will be feeling the burn.
HOW DO YOU FEEL AFTER THE CLASS
things to bring
If it’s your first time, here’s a few essentials you might need.
- What are the club opening hours?
You have the flexibility of being able to workout any time, day or night. You can usually start exercising from 6:00am to 8:00pm on weekdays*, and 8:00am to 6:00pm on weekends*. It's best to check with your club for exact opening times.
* Some clubs may differ. Selected clubs are closed on Sundays.
- What's the difference between a Platinum club and other clubs?
Platinum clubs have additional facilities and benefits that are exclusively just for Platinum clubs. Platinum club offers an upgraded members lounge with internet stations. A workout kit service is also available for an additional Php200 fee monthly. Platinum membership allows you the privilege to have reciprocal access to all Platinum and Premium clubs over 300 clubs worldwide.
- When's the quietest time to visit the club?
On weekdays the clubs are generally busiest before work, at lunchtime and after work. If you prefer a quieter atmosphere pay a visit just after lunch or in the afternoon.
- Can my children wait for me in the members' lounge while I work out?
No. We are concerned about your children's safety as our facilities are not child-proof.
- Facilities and Benefits
- Which club has a swimming pool?
We have a swimming pool at Platinum Aura.
- Do I need to bring my own towel?
Towel service is available in our Platinum clubs for a minimal add-on fee.
- How do I use the lockers?
Your membership card gives you access to the lockers.
For selected clubs with SmartCard locker system, you'll be able to exchange your membership card with a SmartCard to lock and unlock your chosen locker.
Note: lockers are only available for use during your workout and will automatically open when the club closes in the evening. While care is taken to ensure the security of our lockers, we can't accept responsibility for items lost or damaged through theft or misplacement.
For further assistance, please speak to our reception team in the club.
- Are there any social events for members and staff?
Yes, they're great fun and an excellent way of getting to know everyone. To find out more about our fitness challenges, special themed classes, or club events, just keep an eye on the member notices around the club.
- Who can I ask if I have trouble using the equipment?
Our fitness team is always there to help answer your questions if you get stuck. Feel free to approach any trainer on the floor should you need assistance.
- What happens if I lose something in the changing rooms?
Let reception know as soon as possible so we can check if someone's handed it in. Please remember that your belongings are your responsibilities at all times.
- What if I lose my membership card?
Don't worry. Let reception know and they'll issue you with a new one for a replacement fee.
- What should I do if the fire alarm sounds?
Don't panic. Our fully trained team will tell you what to do and guide you to safety. If the alarm stops after a short time, it was simply a false alarm or a test.
- Are the team trained in first aid?
Yes, we always have a number of first aiders on duty. In an unlikely event that someone is injured, there are also first aid boxes located at reception.
book your class now
Download the Fitness First app to easily book and buy classes
- Another Classes
- Related Articles
not sure what works for you?
Let us know your fitness goals and we will recommend the most suitable classes for you.